Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I'm sorry my darlings I've been so busy. Let's play catch up shall we?

1. My laptop, which I thought had been broken since voting day, turned out to have been broken into. Someone removed my hard drive and put it back in which to me means that someone I knew did it (why would a stranger waste time in putting my hard drive back after taking it and risk getting caught?) Honestly this distresses me more than a stranger getting a hold of it. Thankfully nothing seems to be missing, nothing was added, and nothing was on my hard drive worth stealing. The gentlemen at Geek Squad did not charge us anything (we gave him compensation anyway, but it was still 1/5th the amount that he charged just to look at it.) I feel truly blessed.

2. In an effort to organize the vast recesses of my fashion folder, I have started renaming everything so that I can find things more easily. Because you did not know me before, I will tell you that last time I tried organizing things, it took me three days of almost non-stop work. I have a long few days ahead of me.

3. After Christmas I have had so much to do. I will be moving back to my apartment. I have to find a job that won't drain me (gain not drain!)

My lovelies I promise I will post photos tomorrow. Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment